Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Year-Finish Projects 2

Well, I did finish numbers 1 and 2 projects and part of 4. I actually cut out all this projects fabric. Yes, I'm on a roll and now I plan to finish these projects(except the Halloween Quilt) by Summer.

This isn't the correct photo for it as these quilts are done but you get the idea. I actually found out after I cut the fabric out for it that I had enough fabric for 3 Xmas quilts. Now I have no idea who wants a Xmas quilt or another type of quilt. I'm still making the 3 quilts as I made 7 quilts last year for Xmas. I'm sure someone will want it for Xmas. I'll decide later who. So for the month of February, my goal is to finish the 3 quilts and it is okay if I go into March to finish them. Since I will have to purchase fleece or flannel for the backing of it. 

Anyone else have a goal for this coming month? Tell me about it. 
On here are some links to blogs with the same idea.
Cut To Pieces





Never Too Hot to Stitch!

Link


No comments: