Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Zombie Red Riding Hood



Link Here

I have recently told you that I was doing this costume for Halloween and the hubby a Werewolf. I have a picture of my recently finished costume. I didn't get a picture of the leggings, boots, skull braids and other fun extras.


Link Here



This is the costume I made for my Zombie Red Riding Hood. Of course I recycled the skirt. I bought a petticoat on sale at JoAnn's. I added a skull lace to the bottom of the petticoat for added fufflyness. I made the top from Simplicity 4484 using pattern c. I made the length longer so it covered my torso.  I made the cape without a pattern and I think it came out alright. I didn't want it too long. Here's a link on how to make one.


Here are my props. I bought everything from the dollar store(except for the gingham fabric-joann fabrics).
I'll post pics of me in the costume

No comments: