Monday, September 22, 2008

Tribaret Flower Headdress

Project Level:Easy
Project List: Trim Flowers
Left over jewelry(got my stuff from throw away junk at work)
 Small chainette tassels
I had been working on this for awhile but never knew what to add. I sewed two pieces of trim together. I liked the little fringe on the ends and it looked to me a bit Hispanic/Native American. I had sewn on some belt pieces on the top by hand. I also added some broken jewelry to the very top(missing earring piece and a clip on earring).I then added some small chainette tassels on the sides. My flowers needed some pin backing so I glued those on. The flowers are removable so I can either ditch them or put some other flowers. I added ribbon on the sides so I can tie it around the back of my head. I usually add bobby pins to keep it in place. I am also making a matching arm band for this. I made this project in my car during my lunch hours at work. That's were I find my time. Previous blogs on head pieces @ http://people.tribe.net/erikaschiquis/blog/f1a650e6-bcc3-4e86-a5c4-7d137cc36161 Sun, November 25, 2007