Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sewing Room Organization Part 3-Mason, Candy n Other Glass Jars

 
 
Using  glass jars for organizations is great way to see your items while keeping them stored nicely. As you can see from above I use a combination of mason, candy and other glass containers to store buttons, scrap fabric, scrap ribbon and other items.

I also use these metal buckets for holding my pens, pencils, pliers and scissors. I bought the candy containers at the Dollar Tree along with the metal buckets.


This is a great tutorial on how to paint mason jar lids and add fabric. I used this tutorial to do mine.
From the Cottage Home link -Here


A Scrapbook of Me photos here


link here





Amy Giggles tutorial here


 
 
How lovely is this? You need to go to this site for the complete glass jar collection. From the Cottage Market link here


From Haphazard Happenstances -here





I also keep my rubber stamps in this glass container.


From Simplify 101 here

From Collage Candy here

No comments: