Monday, September 22, 2008

Pirate Lace Skirt

Project Level-Intermediate
Project List:
Fabric Lace Fabric
I had been collecting skull fabric every two weeks to make this skirt. Of course with Halloween on the way I was able to get skull lace fabric for the bottom. I basically made this like all my other tiered skirt except using lace in one of the middle rows(Its curtain lace-clearance ; ) ).Its a 10 yds skirt with 3 tiers but with a few more rows than the usual skirt.

Even though I wore this for Halloween I still have a few things to finish on it.The waistband-I did a elastic waist because I had to get it done. Its too bulky and will add my zipper waistband to it later. I also wanted to add ribbon yarn as trim to a couple of the rows on it. I might even add some Turkoman buttons. For more info on tiered skirts@ http://people.tribe.net/erikaschiquis/blog/fa614bde-a775-4353-b6b5-c2c90fd98404 Tue, November 6, 2007

No comments: