Monday, September 22, 2008

Tribaret Turkish Vest

Project level-intermediate
Project list: Fabric-brocade,cotton,etc.
zipper pattern-
simplicity pattern 4484
interfacing linning
Blog for Blue Vest
I made this vest out of the same pattern as my blue vest-

I had cut this out before I figured out doing the button front was easier.(I have a blog for that one too). The only difference I did for this one was make the front band width smaller than the previous one.

I did also put a decorated stitch all around. As you can see on the photo , it was easier to wear with the smaller band in the front and it showed off more of my coin bra.

 For more information click on blue vest blog or go to  this blog http://people.tribe.net/erikaschiquis/blog/8c45142b-2f4e-405d-971a-669be231bf36 Mon, October 29, 2007

No comments: