Project List: Fabric-cotton,brocade.lurex,etc
I made this over a year ago but never got a chance to wear it or post it up. I took pattern 4325 from Butterick and altered it.
I just used the top part of the pattern only. I used Asian script brocade red fabric for the sleeves and I cut out black brocade to the front.A little trim of red brocade was added to the bottom and neckline of the top. I made the trim pattern for this myself. I used a tie back method on the botton trim(ties can't be seen in the pic)so the bottom would be tight and not ride up in the front. I like this top and plan on making another-well-when ever I have time. pics of me wearing it
Previous site on Choli's and links to make them, free patterns and vendors@ http://people.tribe.net/erikaschiquis/blog/29a1faa3-8eea-4b1c-ac0b-fbf1369d5ff6 Mon, October 29, 2007