Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Costumes Toy Story's Woody and Jessie Part 1

These are the costumes I am working on. I am making these for my son and his girlfriend. I have the shirts, jeans, fabric, trim and even the hats. I'll be starting on them very soon and will post the progress.

With Woody-I need to make his vest and draw the lines on his shirt. I've also need to make the sheriff star. I don't know what I'll do about the boots-perhaps he can borrow some from someone.
 
 
With Jessie-I need to put the cow fabric on a pair of old jeans. I need to make the cuffs and collar. I've also need to paint her cowboy hat red and do the trim around the hat.

There used to be a pattern for this but that was a few years ago and now  it is impossible to find and if you do find it , the price is about 50.00 dollars or more.

No comments: