Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Displaying Doll Clothes


From Hello Kirsti here


 I made a bunch of doll clothes a few years ago and never really used them. I wanted to display them in my sewing room and my hallway found a few ways to do this. Again, when I get my camera I'll show you it. I put a couple in shadow box frames for the hallway and the others I hung up in a clothes line style on the back of my sewing room door. Here are some photos of others who have done the same.
Dolly Be Mine here

Apartment Therapy here
J Comptom Gallery here

Musings From Kim K here










From Linda Applewhite here









1 comment:

jelly andrews said...

Those dolls clothes are really cute. And I love the idea that you display your creations in a clothes line style. It would be easy for you to find the clothes you need.