Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wolverine

Yes, it came out yesterday. I'm gonna see it Sunday. Aren't all the pictures of this movie of Wolverine just fantastic!! I've been reading/collecting Wolverine and other comic books for about 16 years. This is not a fad for me. I enjoy them. I started with my first born reading them because having a baby -you have no time at all for yourself. I was also in college reading, studying, etc. Also working part-time so comic books were a quick, fun, interesting escape for me. Of course back then there wasn't hardly any females reading them so I always got weird looks going into the comic store -not now though. Plus the drawings are fabulous. Imagine the work that goes just into one page? I can't even draw decent stick people. Wanna escape from all the bad news-read a comic book!

No comments: