Saturday, April 6, 2013

Steampunk Quilts

From EPBOT.com -Here
"This is Epbot reader Kelly (who lives in New Zealand, so you know she has an awesome accent) with her award-winning "Steamy Dreams" quilt. Isn't it fabulous? I love the circle of keys with the padlock in the middle - and the soft teal is so pretty with those browns and coppers!" quote taken from EPBOT.com


From Etsy Shop Aranel-here
From WaterPenny Blog-her Steampunk Gears,Octopus,Balloon and Key Quilt -here
I am working on a Steampunk quilt for myself but it isn't has fancy at all like the lovely ones above. I don't even have the fabric I would like for it like the following:








I'm also thinking about some other themes for quilts but that's another post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you like my quilt - isn't it interesting where this pic has wound up!