From JoAnn Fabrics instructions here
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint: Glow Natural, Glow Green, Glow Pink
- 16" x 16" tulle
- Waxed paper
- Masking tape
- 1/4" ribbon – 1 yard
- Paper towels
- To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).Tape down to flat surface.
- Tape waxed paper over entire pattern.
- Tape tulle over waxed paper, to cover entire pattern.
- Shake paint bottle to be sure there are no air bubbles in the tip.
- Practice drawing lines on a paper towel, being careful not to drag tip of bottle on the paper towel, for smooth lines.
- Trace lines of web pattern with tip of Natural Glow paint bottle to create web. Fill in spider with Green Glow and center of spider with Pink Glow. Allow to dry completely.
- Cut around edges of spider web, trimming excess tulle, cutting through the waxed paper.
- Carefully peel waxed paper off the back of the spider web.
- Cut a 1/4" slit on each end of the spider web.
- Poke ribbon through the slits on each side and tie in a knot.
- Place spider web around neck and tie in the back to complete necklace.