Joann Fabrics instructions here
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®: Black
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint: Purple Glow
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint: Natural Glow
- White canvas high top Sneakers
- Cosmetic sponge
- Plastic cups for mixing dye
- Disposable plastic surface cover
- Wash and dry shoes to remove any sizing.
- Mix dye according to package directions. Pour a small amount into plastic mixing cup and add water to create a light gray shade.
- Working on covered work surface, use cosmetic sponge to dab gray dye randomly over sneakers.
- Add additional Black dye to cup to create dark gray shade. Dab dye over sneakers again. Allow sneakers to set 6-8 hours.
- Wash and dry sneakers. Use cosmetic sponge to randomly dab Purple Glow Soft Paint over sneakers. Allow to dry.
- Use dimensional Natural Glow paint to draw “spider webs” on sides of sneakers. Allow to dry.