SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Funkin Pumpkin
- Pumpkin carving knife
- Moss (variety)
- Resin Halloween figures
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Disposable plastic containers (i.e. cottage cheese, yogurt)
- Sturdy paper plates (one each approximately 8-5/8" diameter & 6-5/8" diameter)
- Push pins
- Pin the edge of the paper plate slightly under the stem of the pumpkin. Slit the paper plate about five times around the edges to allow it to lie flat on the curved pumpkin. Pin into place. Trace circle with a pencil, remove plate, and cut out the circle with the carving knife.
- Build a platform inside the pumpkin by hot gluing the containers to the floor of the pumpkin. Build it to the level of the bottom of the opening, and tilted so the platform slopes forward slightly.
- Hot glue moss to the back of the large paper plate, curve the plate slightly to insert it into the pumpkin opening and glue to the platform.
- Hot glue moss around the pumpkin opening, inside the opening, and around the stem, allowing some to cascade down the pumpkin sides.
- Attach resin figure, welcome sign, cat, and pumpkins with hot glue.