SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ 14" Ring
- 50-ct. boxes of floral greening pins (3)
- 3 rolls of deco mesh ribbon 10" x 30ft. (3)
- 8 assorted Halloween-themed ribbon rolls in multiple sizes (8)
- Cut sections of 1-1/2" x 10" lengths of the deco mesh ribbon from the rolls. The cuts do not have to be perfect. Gather the mesh the base and poke a pin through it. Insert the pin into the Styrofoam™. Continue this pattern, cutting different sizes of mesh, placing randomly around the Styrofoam™ wreath.
- Make ribbon loops with the wider ribbon. Insert the pin into the ribbon and poke it into the wreath.
- For the thinner ribbon, cut off 6-8" sections of ribbon, fold in half, insert the pin in the middle and poke into the Styrofoam.
- Continue the process of making ribbon loops and pieces until the wreath is full.