Monday, August 8, 2011

Organizing the Sewing and Laundry Room

Yup, still working on it but today it will be done. I even purchased a new washer(I've been waiting since the end of April when the other one broke). I painted the laundry room and reorganized it. I've gotten rid of some items that were cluttering my floor. I will be posting projects in the future that use up my stash. Like I said , I wanted to use up 1/4 of my stash by October. I've used up 3 skeins of yarn so far in my crochet projects. Now to sew up some of that fabric.
Anyway here's some pictures of ideas to organize your sewing room.
From Wishing I Was stitching

From  Jen Duncan




Random Photos of more Sewing/Craft/Laundry Rooms

From Davis Kitchen

More photos here of different laundry and craft rooms here


3 comments:

Viver e deixar viver said...

Very cute! I LOVE an organized lifestyle. Thanks for sharing.

Viver e deixar viver said...

Very cute! I LOVE an organized lifestyle.
Thank you for sharing.

Viver e deixar viver said...

Very cute. I LOVE an organized lifestyle. Thank you for sharing.