1. Finish Pirate Top for Costume
It just needs the elastic put into it. Finish the skirt too.
2. Make Two Summer Tops -one in skulls and one in Super Heroine fabric
|this is the pattern|
3. Yes, that Halloween Quilt or Duvet cover that I have been waiting for years to make. I think it is more of dread to cut all that fabulous fabric up.
|Halloween fabric on the right.|
4. That beautiful Gothic Dress that I fell in love with for a few years now. I would at least buy the fabric for it.
5. Finish Two Raggedy Ann Dolls -one in Green Hair and the other in Purple(I did finish my gothic and blue haired one)
6. Finish a green, black and purple elephant like the one above in blue.
7. Finish that darn Mata Hari Costume.
8. Other things to get done are
Laptop cover for me
IPod cover for son
IPhone cover for son
Repurposed Bustle skirt from a pair of pants.
We will see if I get this done.