Monday, January 2, 2012

Unfinished Projects

I had started this in August after seeing the Domestic Diva's blog about it. I had updated those but I wanted a new list for the New Year. Okay, here we go.

1. I didn't get to finish this for Xmas. I had started early on it but with so many orders and working at my job, I didn't get enough time. I have the fabric to finish with fleece inside and I hope to finish by the end of January.


2. At one point I was going to make these shirts. I'm not going to. It will be going to Goodwill. I'll keep the fabric but I have no desire to finish this.


3. I finished these two quilts but not the third. I want to finish the other quilt and start the Halloween one for me. I'll try to cut out a little each month.

4. Yes, I actually would like to finish this costume. This is the top and I started a while ago the skirt but its only in strips. This will end up a 20 yd or more skirt.

5. This is the costume I wanted to finish that I started in 06'. I need to finish it or get rid of it. It is not exactly  like the photo but similar in many ways.


So my goal is to finish the Mata Hari(by April) and the X-men jacket(January). Then I want to work on the quilts(May) and the last thing will be the blue pirate costume.(Sep).

No comments: