Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Costumes Toy Story's Woody and Jessie Part 2



Here is the start of Woody's shirt. I bought a very light yellow shirt at Goodwill. I started marking the lines with a ruler and sharpie. I ended up dying this in Rit Dye color lemon yellow to get it a lot darker.




I used a t-shirt to outline my vest. I had to cut the back part twice. I had to measure it on my son a few times to get the right fit. I lined the vest with black flannel and used a black and white trim around the vest.

This is how it looks so far. I bought the bandana at JoAnn Fabrics for 50% off.


I made the holster out of felt. It wasn't too hard.

I made button holes on the back so the belt can go through.


I used one of those ceiling stars my son had so make the sheriff star. I just painted it and used fabric puff paint for the writing. I glued on those pin back like this.



I have more to show you  including Jessie's costume.

No comments: