Monday, February 16, 2009

Geisha Choli 2

Project Level-Intermediate
Project List Fabric
Hooks
This is like the Bi-color Cholis I made before. It took me awhile to figure out what to do with this fabric. Its so pretty but hard to find a matching teal color for it. I finally did and made a matching Hakama for this outfit.This was for a dance with martial arts fused in it. I basically did the same steps as the bi-color choli except adding a teal fabric trim on the bottom hem,cross over fronts and arms.

You have to constantly check the fit with this so its not too short on the hem and ride up and that it properly fits all around you but yet is flexible for you to move in. I added hooks on the front which I didn't on the bi-color choli. I love these tops and probably will make more later. Another great thing with these tops, you can wear your bra right under them. For free patterns, information and vendors of all kinds of cholis, check out my previous blog on them http://erikaschiquis.blogspot.com/2008/09/bi-color-choli.html

No comments: